This Blog is an attempt to diarise the interesting parts of my life with visual memories and a few words here and there...I'm only 'low-level' nerd so if there are hiccups on the page I'm sure you'll just overlook them :)

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Picnic At The Prime Meridian Of The World!

Now living in London I could hardly pass up the chance to enjoy an afternoon at the centre of the earth. I mean, when you are that close to the imaginary line that divides the world into east and west, it's clearly time for a picnic! Unfortunately, (but not unusual for London) the weather wasn't at it's loveliest, infact it was a pretty grey day to be cruising down the Thames. Despite this minor setback we made the most of it, as I hope these happy snaps will convey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home