This Blog is an attempt to diarise the interesting parts of my life with visual memories and a few words here and there...I'm only 'low-level' nerd so if there are hiccups on the page I'm sure you'll just overlook them :)

Sunday, May 29, 2005


Our black cab driver said that many of the people that live in the houses with graffitied walls don't actually wish to be affiliated with the messages. I guess it's just tough luck if your house faces out into a big public area like a park or main road like this one. Incase you were mistaken, our cab driver wasn't black, he was Irish but if you want to see both sides of Belfast you have to take a special 'black cab', these are the only cars given permission to drive in and out of Catholic and Protestant areas. They are the safest way to travel, and the taxi drivers always give you a perosnal account from Northern Irelands Bloody history. A real insight, I highly recommend a black taxi tour.Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home