This Blog is an attempt to diarise the interesting parts of my life with visual memories and a few words here and there...I'm only 'low-level' nerd so if there are hiccups on the page I'm sure you'll just overlook them :)

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Post Holiday Happy Snaps

Hi Everyone! It's been awhile since my last blog - I know!
Life has been extra super busy since arriving back in London from my 6 week break in Western Europe. I haven't managed to get pics from my holiday up just yet but in the meantime here are a few snapshots me and my mates. It's a piece I like to call 'The Perth People Post Up'. Enjoy :) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger J.p. said...

Home
Top Stories LG introduces mini notebooks at Gitex LG's new range of notebooks uses Intel Pentium M processors, and is equipped with the Windows XP operating system.
I have a Internet Home Business Money Online site/blog. It pretty much covers Internet Home Business Money Online related stuff.

4:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home